About ReAlign 2021
RapidRatings typically holds client summits in person to bring together a community of like-minded professionals who value financial transparency and collaboration as vital tools to protect and improve their businesses.
ReAlign—featuring unique perspectives from preeminent supplier and third-party risk officers—is the latest incarnation of the client summit in a format reimagined for the pandemic era. It's a series of exclusive virtual meetings and interactive webinars spanning the week of February 16th. The new program will feature much of what our audience has come to enjoy in past years: a chance to hear new voices, learn across industries and geographies, and collaborate for more resilient, interdependent, and transparent global supply chains.
Healthcare Supply Chains Responding to COVID-19
Join RapidRatings’ Managing Director of Client Success, Vanesa Divkovic, and a panel of three leading healthcare executives as they discuss their experience leading risk management programs through the pandemic.
|Views from the Top:
CPO Perspectives on 2021 and Beyond
|2/17 @ 2:00 EST|
RapidRatings’ CEO, James Gellert, will be leading a discussion with Sajid Kunnummal, CPO at Navistar and Sue Spence, CPO at FedEx Services to understand what trends they see and how they are positioning their businesses in 2021 and beyond.
|Learning from the Pros:
Establishing Best-In-Class Supplier Risk
Nola Hardaway, Senior Global Sourcing Operations Manager at GE Gas Power, has helped her organization to build a best-in-class supplier risk program, drawing on industry best practices and a legacy of GE management expertise. Join us as we feature an inside look into the key elements and strategies involved.
Vice President, Sourcing
Vice President & CPO
Buy to Pay
Senior Global Sourcing
Senior Director, Supply
Chairman & CEO
Chief Client Officer
Each year, we celebrate the RapidRatings client community by publicly recognizing excellence among the many financial health and risk management programs that incorporate our data and analytics.
- Bold Start—clients that have launched ambitious and expansive programs to transform risk management in their first year
- Community Champion—clients that have embraced “Community” at-large by building collaborative relationships with partners and through knowledge-sharing
- Data Excellence—clients that have excelled at incorporating data analysis and visualization
- Global Reach—clients that have embraced a worldwide approach to understanding counterparty risk, seeking visibility and transparency in multiple regions
- Innovation—clients that have pioneered groundbreaking advancements in their RapidRatings programs
- Supplier Vanguard—member companies that have embraced partnership and financial transparency to collaborate more effectively in their work with complex enterprise clients