What is the FHR® (Financial Health Rating) Report?
The FHR Report provides a deep dive into the financial health of the company as measured by Rapid Ratings’ analytical models. It presents the company’s current and historical risk trend for up to nine years, its strengths and weaknesses with a peer comparison, and its full financial statements.
What makes our FHR Report unique?
- Quality and scale of our database across countries and industries
- Conflict-free and independent ratings of the companies evaluated
- Quantitative, market-indifferent assessment of financial health based exclusively upon ratio analysis
- Equity in rating model to evaluate publicly and privately-held companies on the same basis
- Easy-to-use report includes key performance scores, extensive commentary, and clearly formatted visuals