Many companies are under strain from operational shutdowns brought upon by COVID-19, decreased consumer demand and interruptions in their supply chains. These problems are expected to decrease revenues and affect companies in myriad ways. The RapidRatings economic stress test applied the same level of sophistication used for systemically important organizations (S&P 500) to our entire database of thousands of public and private companies to the pandemic’s impact on Financial Health. The following report covers the methodology, assumptions, and results of our stress test.
Download the report to learn the methodology, assumptions, and results of our stress test including:
- Standards of federal and corporate stress testing used
- Effects of a 15% reduction in revenue across all suppliers in our database
- Financial Health shift for thousands of public and private companies
- 2008 Financial Crisis macro-economic variables used as a layer of shock
- Industry-specific data based on pre and post-revenue decrease