COVID-19 is affecting most companies and professionals directly or indirectly. Leveraging our proprietary predictive analytics on private and public firms, we've provided supply chain managers with guidance on which industries and geographies are most resilient.
With actionable Financial Health insights and comparisons between global and US peers, this analysis can help you make informed supply chain risk decisions.
Download the report to learn:
- The types of risks the virus poses on supply chains
- The Financial Health of public and private Chinese suppliers
- Sector-specific outlooks for global, US, and Chinese companies
- The correlation between strong Financial Health and ability to withstand shocks
- Where impacts of the virus on supply chains have yet to unfold